EpiTrax is a comprehensive disease surveillance system that receives laboratory reports for COVID-19 tests. EpiTrax is the authoritative record to trigger case management and investigations.
Click the EpiTrax logo above to log in to the system. If you need help, check out the log in resources below.
While EpiTrax currently only houses COVID-19 data, all other disease and condition data will be migrated to EpiTrax in subsequent projects.
If you get stuck or need to reset a password can contact the EpiTrax/MO ACTS Helpdesk at (573) 526-9533 or email@example.com.Documentation will be updated to reflect current best practices and scheduled upgrades to the EpiTrax system.
EpiTrax & MO ACTS Training Calendar
Be sure to check the location field of the event invitation to find the WebEx meeting details.
I’m new to EpiTrax, how do I get started?
I have some questions about working in EpiTrax, where do I find help?
- Case investigation and contact tracing intersection
- Case investigation and contact tracing intersection (video)
- Closing cases in EpiTrax
- Entering COVID-19 Deaths in EpiTrax
- EpiTrax event workflow
- Exporting positive lab results from EpiTrax
- Exporting positive lab results from EpiTrax (video)
- Identifying new cases in EpiTrax
- Re-Routing Cases in EpiTrax
- Routing Contacts in EpiTrax
- WebSurv vs EpiTrax new case entry (video)
- WebSurv vs EpiTrax entering existing case