Maternal Child Health Services
Quick reference list of program provided resources:
- MCH Intervention and Data Resources List
- MCH National Priorities and Performance Measures FFY16
- MCH National and State Priorities 2016-2020
- MCH State Priorities and Performance Measures FFY16
- Public MCH Program Functions Framework: Essential Public Health Services to Promote Maternal and Child Health in America
How to Participate, as a Public Health (PH) Nurse, in the Essential Services of PH
- The Life Course Model and Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health
- AMCHP’s Best Practices
- AMCHP Best Practice and Evidence-Based Resources
- Community Tobacco, Physical Activity and Nutrition Policy and Environment Assessment and Resource Guide
- Developing Effective Coalitions: An Eight Step Guide
This step-by-step guide to coalition building helps partnerships launch and stabilize successfully. It supports advocates and practitioners in every aspect of the process-from determining the appropriateness of a coalition to selecting members, defining key elements, maintaining vitality, and conducting ongoing evaluations.
- 12345 Fit-Tastic!